An exciting opportunity to join a thriving business and to partner with a globally renowned brand to support the delivery of tactical marketing campaigns into the grocery/convenience industry. The Company actively encourages development and can offer further career opportunities.
This is a busy, fast paced and varied role in which you will support a range of field, client and operational related activities. Key responsibilities:
- Oversee all internal operational processes to support both Client activity and the Field team.
- Manage each individual activity ensuring key KPIs are communicated, understood and executed by all areas of the business.
- Clearly communicating to the account team all required insights to support account growth in all areas
- Ensure that requirements are clearly briefed, achievable timescales are agreed and adhered to and that all outputs are checked to ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Delivering added value, insight and return on investment for your clients.
- Write and present reports to clients as required to a standard expected.
- Prepare field communication documents for monthly briefs in partnership with the account team.
- Deal with day to day issues from the field that are key to the account team.
- Communicate directly with the client on key issues that have been agreed by Account Manager.
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings.
- Deliver reports to agreed deadlines and standards as agreed in the SLA.
- Develop library of case studies to use support field team selling process.
- Working in partnership with the Regional Fields Managers and Account Manager to ensure that all recordings are accurate and value adding.
- Working in partnership with the Account Manager to ensure that communication to the national field team is consistent and measured to reflect business needs.
- Ideally knowledge of / experience in the Field Sales Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate at all levels face-to-face, by telephone and in writing
- Able to express ideas and views persuasively, clearly and concisely
- Analytic skills and the ability to draw insight from data
- Strong organisational skills and good project management skills
- Adaptable to the needs and requirements of the business and its clients
- Able to work to deadlines, under pressure and to prioritise effectively
- Computer literate across all Microsoft packages
- Full driving licence