Job Title: Account Manager – Recruitment Consultantancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duration: Permanent Role
Location: London (nearest tube Bank, Monument or Liverpool Street)
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 Basic – £50,000 OTE + Benefits
Hours: 08.30am – 17:30pm
An established Consultancy based in central London, are currently seeking to hire an Account Manager to take over a large existing client base on a permanent basis. The office is based close to main tube and train stations in the heart of the city, with lovely offices and Skyline views. 40 colleagues work from this office, whom are professional, friendly and support a collaborative environment.
This is an amazing opportunity t build a career within a global company. They offer intensive training, supportive, realistic mentoring and coach their staff, allowing them to develop an individual sales style.
You will be expected to:
* Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as set by Business Manager
* Implement business plans as directed by the Business Manager and create personal business plans to achieve branch/personal objectives
* Work closely with colleagues and associated Candidate Consultant to achieve the branch targets/objectives
* Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
* Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
* Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Client and candidate customer focused
* Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
Key Role Responsibilities
* Attend all relevant training courses as required, residential or otherwise to improve both personal and branch performance. Tackle all problems with creativity and the interests of the Company in mind.
Operational Planning and Efficiency
* Effectively plan all activities including set periods to focus solely on sales calls, client visits, candidate interviewing
Identifies and Understands Client’s Needs
* Expand the depth and breadth of customer relationships, identifying and understanding their current and future needs and deriving appropriate service offerings.
* Interview candidates to assess qualifications, skills, previous employment and availability – match to suitable vacancies/assignments.
* If no suitable vacancy /assignment exists, contact clients in an endeavour to obtain a suitable role
* Maintain regular contact with candidates to continually assess their needs, establish their availability, give feedback on their performance and actively seek suitable work for them to ensure a quality service is provided.
* Establish and maintain good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact, visits and reviewing our service to ensure a quality service is provided at all times
* Develop a detailed knowledge of the nature and culture of all clients’ businesses
* Conduct client sales visits and make such contact as is necessary to maintain and increase sales.
* Ensure compliance with any customer defined service level agreements and provide client management information, as requested. Monitor the development of customer relationships
* Plan, monitor and control customer relationship management strategies through the use of SLA’s, management information, service reviews and customer service initiatives in order to achieve excellent customer service
* Ensure that all clients are in possession of the Company’s Terms and Conditions and have completed a H&S assessment. Collate and maintain all client information to ensure correct invoicing, including company registration numbers.
* Carry out direct sales to client prospects and customer service activities.
* Obtain full details of all vacancies/assignments and understand all of the clients requirements.
* Negotiate with clients to set pricing resulting in a positive revenue stream for the business.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels Holborn. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy