Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Service Manager
Location: Hybrid – Office (Newmarket) & Remote
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative education technology company based in Newmarket, working with over 23,000 schools internationally and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
18 months ago Wonde launched its Evouchers platform. The platform supports new initiatives, initiatives that are critical to families. To date we have distributed vouchers to over 750,000 families and partnered with over 12,000 schools and over 40 local authorities to provide support to those who need it most. Vouchers can be used for food, clothes, energy, white goods and more. In April 2021 we became a Crown Commercial Service Framework supplier, we’re proud to be making a difference and will continue to proactively partner with public sector organisations to do all that we can as a vouchers provider.
As Wonde continues to scale we’re looking to appoint an Account Manager to join our newly formed Evouchers division. This is an exciting time to consider joining Wonde as this opportunity will play a pivotal role in shaping the team.
As our Account Manager, you will nurture and build relationships with key organisations such as local authorities, large groups and high street retail brands. You’ll have the opportunity to communicate with a diverse range of customers and support new projects from conception to delivery.
With the E-vouchers division rapidly evolving you’ll have large opportunity to swiftly make your mark and extend your remit. You’ll join a close-knit team that will support you in all that you do, celebrating every individual and team success.
What you’ll be doing:
* Build and nurture key relationships through top class customer service
* Acts as first point of contact for any account queries
* Deliver demonstrations of the Evouchers platform to key stakeholders
* Understand stakeholder needs and provide support that results in their success with Wonde
* Manage and deliver pipeline projects from conception to execution
* Research new and innovative ways of working and implement processes accordingly
* Research and develop new tools and technology to support the success of the division
* Research and network with public sector organisations and individuals to support portfolio growth
* Create, prepare and deliver reports on status of key projects and opportunities
* Deliver support via email, video call and telephone
* Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
* Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What you’ll have:
* Previous experience in a customer focused and or account manager role
* Natural capabilities to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
* The desire to learn and take on new challenges
* Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
* Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
* Good attitude towards individual and team success
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with – promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensure our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this – although there are other great benefits too;
* Flexible working
* Comprehensive wellness programmes
* Onsite Gym & Mindfulness room
* Use of a new MacBook
* Frequent social events and company lunches
* Office closure between Christmas & New Year
* Casual Dress Code
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
* Collaborative atmosphere where everyone’s opinion is taken seriously
* A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint