Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
£20,000 – £23,000
FTC (3 months)
My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team within the purchase ledger function. You will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services within the department!
What will you be doing?
* Purchase Ledger Accounting.
* Administrative duties, assisting in other areas where needed.
* Checking and inputting data onto the organisations financial system as required.
* Produce reports from data listings.
* Daily & weekly banking activities.
What will you need?
* The ability to accurately process financial documentation and information.
* Confidence enabling you to work well under pressure and deliver to deadline constraints whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
* Good IT skills with exposure to financial systems.
* Financial qualification to a PQ level (AAT / ACCA OR CIMA).
If you would be interested in speaking about the role or having a general chat about your job search, please send your CV to (url removed).
Please acknowledge, if you do not hear back from myself or my team in 72 hours, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion