Administrator – immediate start
£8.91 per hour
Administrator is required to join a dynamic and progressive business based within Oswestry. The appointed candidate will be responsible for ensuring all customer data is accurate, up-to-date and handled sensitively in line with Company regulations and guidelines.
* Data entry on bespoke systems
* Ensure all requests from customers are processed accurately in a timely manner
* Support Customer Service Team as and when required
The successfully appointed Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Demonstrable experience in administration
* Competent picking up new IT packages
* Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
* Working knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to payments including direct debits, cheque and card payments (desirable)
Our client is a growing business, who lead in their field by offering high quality products and services to their client base. This is an ideal opportunity for an Administrator to develop their career in a dynamic commercial environment.
* £8.91 per hour
* Working hours 9am-5.00pm Monday – Friday (with 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position