Reporting to: Regional Manager
Hours: 8am-5pm, with a 1 hour lunch break
Days: Monday to Friday
Vehicle/Travel:Company vehicle in line with Grade for Assistant Supervisor
or Zone 1-6 Travelcard
We are looking for an Assistant Supervisor to join our close-knit team, with family orientated feel, where your efforts are recognised and rewarded.
The position is an office based, client facing role. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of M&E HVAC maintenance contracts reporting directly to the Regional Manager. This position requires great communication skills, be this face to face or remotely along with an attention to detail and the flexibility to suit client requirements.
The role would suit a committed, driven individual with an engineering & maintenance background looking to develop & progress in a management career.
The main vision of the Operations department is to provide the best-in-class service.
* Control purchases sub-contractor/costs for their region.
* Respond to client requests and attend meetings when required gaining client confidence.
* Assist line manager with contractual targets, site visits, service visits and repairs being carried out.
* Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
* Generate Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
* Taking Ownership for service levels and compliance within maintenance portfolio.
* Identifying, quoting and overseeing repair work within maintenance portfolio.
* Managing, mentoring and motivating engineers working within maintenance portfolio.
Skills and Qualities:
* Good knowledge of M&E systems within commercial properties
* Good literacy and numeric skills
* Full UK Manual Driving license
* Technology Literate including use of MS Office, Laptop, Tablets etc
* Good interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English
* Able to work in a varied and sometimes pressurised environment
City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 Qualification in a Mechanical or Electrical Discipline
Training and Development:
There is no limit to how far you can go with Hemlow. Everyone at Hemlow has access to free training and is automatically enrolled into the Hemlow Scholarship Scheme which provides you with a clear career path progression plan.
External Training Provided:
Hemlow Scholarship programme
Internal Training Provided:
Shadowing Senior Operational Personnel
Mentored by Regional Manager
Company mobile for business use
Company tablet and laptop
You will receive 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
You will automatically be enrolled into the pension auto-enrolment scheme
The health and wellbeing of our employees is of great importance to us. Private healthcare options are available following minimum employment periods
We offer a generous sick pay package following minimum employment periods
Enjoy social events including company away days with colleagues, friends & family
To apply, please fill out the form on the relevant job role page on our website. We look forward to receiving your application