- Do you have a passion for the implementation of quality assurance programmes?
- Do you have sound knowledge of ISO standards?
- Do you have an interest in the seafood and marine ingredient standard industry?
If yes, then this could be the role for you.
I’m working with an International Certification Programme/Standard Holder based in London that currently have a small, cohesive and growing team. Reporting to the Assurance and Risk Manager and working alongside the Fisheries and Science Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring the robustness of the assurance system for fisheries.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organisations Quality Management System (QMS)
• Support with the development, revision and implementation of assurance policies and procedures
• Assist with ISEAL compliance
• Deal with queries and communications about programme assurance system
• Communication and distribution of policies, procedures and compliance requirements and issues with relevant internal and external personnel
• Assist with the implementation of the Data Governance System
• Monitoring of compliance against assurance activity procedures (internal and external)
• Support and assist in the development of training materials
• Carrying out and reporting on assurance assessments in order to identify and communicate issues, areas of non-compliance and improvements for management review.
Education and Experience
• University qualified with relevant degree and /or relevant experience
• 2 years’ experience in development, revision, and implementation of management systems
• Procedure development and control
• Knowledge of relevant norms (e.g., ISO 17065, ISO 17067, etc)
• Knowledge of internal and third-party audit processes
• Strong IT literacy including Microsoft office programmes
• Development and implementation of sustainability standards
• Conversational level, spoken Spanish
• 1 year working within seafood or marine ingredient standard/industry
This is a hybrid role that will require you to be in the office 2 days per week.
There will be some, infrequent international travel to Barcelona, Brussels and Peru as well as some domestic travel.