Fantastic long-term opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Broadcast Media companies in a stunning location in the heart of West London. Due to an ever-expanding workload within their EMEA AV team, my clients are seeking an additional AV Technician with experience in day-to-day meeting room support but also experience supporting live Broadcasts including IPTV and Streaming technologies.
* To serve as the “Face of AV/VC” for events and meeting needs in Europe, providing a positive experience to all employees and external stakeholders.
* Able to work well with a variety of personalities and maintain a positive attitude even in highly stressful, time sensitive situations.
* Apply a “business” focus to all assignments and responsibilities, measurement of results, and associated reporting.
* Implement services and solutions as business requirements dictate for executives.
* Provide ownership for all IT Services related incidents globally with regards to AV/VC.
* Define, documents and track global AV/IT-related support procedures.
* Analyse performance metrics to ensure that performance and customer service standards are being met or exceeded.
* Ensure that outages and service incidents globally are managed in an effective and timely manner.
* Work with the Telecommunications, AV, Network & Server Engineering and Business Solutions teams to resolve issues swiftly and comprehensively.
* Provide End-User AV support, respond to AV, VTC meeting needs.
* Support Board meetings and/other Executive events as needed.
* Maintain an effective and forward-thinking roadmap for ever-changing AV software/hardware.
* Proactively manage day-to-day maintenance of our AV/VC estate, technical tools and equipment.
* Oversee equipment list needed for new AV/VC installations in event spaces, boardrooms, meeting rooms, etc.
* During quite times, willing to assist with other day to day supports such as in room VC assistance, general maintenance of meeting rooms, general department admin actions.
Desired skill set and equipment experience:
* Experience with setup and calibration of cameras, mics and general audio
* Fully competent use of camera controllers (inc. framing
* BlackMagic ATEM Television Studio Pro HD
* Full understanding of using a vision mixer
* Understanding of livestreaming services with Facebook/Workplace
* Full understanding of using a digital & analog sound boards, managing mics and fitting lapels correctly on presenters
* Panasonic Remote Camera Controller AW-RP120 + Panasonic PTZ camera
* Shure Intellimix Mixer (WebUI) – for hand held, ceiling and lapel mics control/management
* Wowza ClearCaster streaming engine or similar
* Good understanding of a live working Dante implemented system
* Team player with a focused attitude towards getting the details right and being through on the work
* Ambition towards delivering a polished and successful event
Interviews arranged ASAP for suitable candidates!
IN2-AV are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-AV is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group – AV Recruiters and AV Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our AV recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency AV recruitment as well as AV Executive search assignments globally