We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a British multinational arms, security, and aerospace company based in London. This role would be perfect for a Business Analyst, with Project Management experience or aspirations.
As a Business Analyst, you will have experience previously working with end users and external suppliers to distil requirements and facilitate design. You will have experience in the investment management or investment banking industry, with knowledge of products such as FX, Equities, Bonds, Private Markets.
This role will provide you with exposure to many senior stakeholders and is also an opportunity to grow your previous project management experience or look to develop knowledge in a project management environment if not previously held. You will do/be:
- Operating in a hybrid role as both Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Running several small to medium sized projects, or possibly a work package or other part of a larger complex project/programme.
- Working directly with the business to analyse requirements, define projects and manage change.
- Reporting to the Project and Change Manager
- Contributing to the development of business change strategy for the project.
- Guiding the requirement definition and contributing to the analysis and design of requirements.
- Developing business change management plans and planning of activities in complex situations.
- Collaborating with key project stakeholders to develop project business cases.
- Managing benefits and developing metrics to track success/benefits realisation in a complex environment.
- Providing regular and meaningful reporting to stakeholders.
- Assessing and managing risks arising from business change management activities.
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst working with end users and external suppliers to distil requirements and facilitate design.
- Investment Management industry experience – knowledge and understanding of delivering projects within this environment, and knowledge of the wider business landscape (investment management, with primary focus on pension scheme clients), or similarly regulated financial environments.
- Business Analyst qualification – DESIREABLE NOT ESSENTIAL
- APM Project Management Qualification or equivalent experience – DESIREABLE NOT ESSENTIAL
- Project Management experience demonstrated in one or more professional project management roles within a formal business environment. DESIREABLE NOT ESSENTIAL
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- £53-67,000 depending on experience plus bonuses