We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a market leading organisation that specialises in property services. The company offer a generous salary of £32,000 – £34,000 P.A, with an OTE of £55,000 – £60,000, plus car allowance and tons of benefits, including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, an award-winning benefits package, great hours, and plenty of room for growth and progression.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-growing area of a very successful company that are at the forefront of their industry. The role involves supporting the National Head of Sales to implement the company’s growth strategy, identifying solicitors, estate agents and other businesses to partner with and refer business to the company.
You can either be based in the offices in Manchester or there is also an opportunity for this to be a fully remote role.
As an Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in building partnership agreements for organisations to refer business to the company, key duties will involve;
- Take full ownership of your territory, including researching, planning, networking
- Contacting new businesses each day with the view to working together
- To build effective relationships with existing customers, by use of probing questioning, clarification and language
- To add value by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services to ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
- To be accountable for growth performance at all levels
- Visit existing and potential new contracts, attending regional team meetings to promote the business.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and events where appropriate.
The successful Business Development Manager will be;
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive or Sales Development Representative
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and demonstrating the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- A clear communicator, who is comfortable in conducting meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Highly organized
- Clean driving license and owns a car
If you want to work as a Business Development Manager for a market-leading company with an unrivaled reputation, then please apply now for immediate consideration