My client specialises in installing vehicle adaptions for disabled and elderly customers into their Motability or privately owned vehicle.
As a family-run company, they take great pride in providing excellent customer service which combined with their professional approach explains their position as market leader and why customers come back time and time again.
My client has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic self-starter to further develop their relationships with the regional Motability car network covering Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, as well as some other outlying areas, to help our local businesses to grow in this growing market.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
* With the support of the regional manager, creating a strategic plan to grow sales through the acquisition of new group dealers and the further development of existing dealers
* Attending exhibitions, group development meetings and following up on all sales leads and opportunities.
* First point of contact for all development opportunities.
* Regular travel and occasional over-night stays are required for this role.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
* Have previous experience in business development.
* Be skilled at building and maintaining effective working relationships within B2C & B2B.
* Have a full clean driving license.
* Be a professional service candidate, able to demonstrate how our business can support the dealer’s business through product and category awareness and training to the dealer sales teams.
* Ideally be experienced in car dealerships with an understanding of them and how the Motability Scheme works.
* Be a can-do employee, not be afraid of asking for the business and have a flexible attitude.
* Be able to demonstrate products confidently to disabled end users and business professionals alike in your capacity as our brand ambassador.
* Have IT skills, competent in the use of MS Office Suite.
This is a great opportunity for someone with ambition, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to succeed whilst working in an extremely rewarding industry within a caring business.
If you are motivated by providing excellent service, doing a satisfying job and have the ability to succeed in consultative sales, you could be just the person we are looking for