Our market leading Client with a consistent record of growth, has a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The main purpose of this position is to support the development of New Business for Corporate clients.
This is an office based role and will support both the National marketing initiatives as well as developing an existing portfolio of Corporate prospects.
You will receive quality qualified leads and be able to discuss a wide range of Insurance and risk management services with your prospects, that our Client offers across their Group.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Following up all sales leads and driving these through the sales process
- Ensuring prospective clients are engaged promptly from initial referral
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with enquiries and offering guidance to clients
- Closing the sale and ensuring your clients satisfaction
- Spotting cross selling opportunities to maximise revenue
- Keeping the database up to date with all the new client data and information
To be a successful Business Development Manager you will have Insurance sales experience but most importantly exceptional customer service and prioritisation skills along with an innate ability to influence others.