We’re looking for flexible and reliable chef in Manchester especially with experience cooking Italian dishes. Whether you’re just after some extra shifts this month, looking to experiment with different cuisines or want build your CV by experiencing other kitchens, this is your chance to work with the best employers in the gastronomy industry.
With Adia you can pick and choose the assignments that fit your lifestyle. You decide when you want to work and where.
What you can expect at every job:
Variety is the spice of life so expect job offers around Manchester at catering sites and restaurants of all sizes. Your duties will include but are not limited to food prep, grilling, cooking, roasting and plating amazing food based on the establishment’s standards and menu. You might also be expected to clean down, run a whole section, manage the kitchen inventory and come up with the specials as the need arises.
Most importantly, you need to follow Hygiene, Health & Safety and Food Safety guidelines.
Our ideal candidate
- Can be relied upon to turn up on time
- Very motivated to work
- Keeps calm under pressure
- Whiz with a sharp knife
- Makes perfectly poached eggs
- Can tell when a steak is rare, medium or well done
- Communicates well in English, any other languages is a plus
- Experienced chef with experience in cooking Italian dishes
Have we sparked your interest? Here’s why you should work with Adia:
- Personalised job offers based on your skills, experience and preferences
- Very competitive pay rates ranging from £9 per hour
- Regular weekly payments straight to your bank account
- Easy to use iOS or Android app so you can receive job offers, sign contracts, check-in/out and submit timesheets easily
Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned pro, we have a variety of chef positions to suit your profile. So get in touch with Ellys Dobson by calling or hit the apply button to get started with Adia.