My client is a global, multiple award-winning Field Marketing Agency.They have been operating, and growing, for more than 80 years. 5,000 people working for us in the UK alone (and 37,000 globally).
They are also part of a company that is the world’s largest marketing communications group.
Services include specialist field sales, contact centres and digital marketing solutions.
They have 27,500 employees worldwide, so you will be working for a company of growth and stability.
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to hire a experienced Account Manager with experience within Retail or Marketing.
Key Responsibilities of an Client Account Manager:
Account management and proposition 70%
- To be the face of experiential and sampling within our retailer clients business, taking care of all day to day account management and delivering excellent service levels to AMP contacts
- Take the lead in improving and developing our experiential/sampling offer to brands and categories for Trade marketing, Events and NPD
- Be digital first in your approach to drive forwards our digital innovation supporting our strategy of building a sampling and experiential programme that works as part of a broader digital ecosystem
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management, which will include regular face to face/virtual meetings, telephone and email communication. You will be required to be based from the client’s office on a regular basis
- Produce and present engaging, innovative proposals that are both profitable and deliverable against the business plan, the activity planner or briefed opportunities
- Successfully deliver client campaigns against client expectations, KRA’s, target gross and net profit, right first time on time and to brief
- Own the commercials by producing accurate and clear commercial forecasts for clients and CPM to allow for effective business planning
- Where required support wider CPM initiatives on sampling to help grow the CPM Group sampling universe
Project management and process 30%
- Work with client and internal teams to define seamless processes that make the booking, implementation and reporting of sampling easy
- Encourage and embrace the use of technology as an enabler for better, faster processes
- Take the lead in managing through key projects related to the delivery of a world class retailer experiential and sampling programme
- Hold all stakeholders (clients and internal) to account for actions and deadlines for the successful delivery or project plans
Skills needed for the Client Account Manager:
- Retail or agency background would be ideal but not essential
- A creative thinker who can breakdown a client brief/objectives and propose brilliant solutions
- Strong client handling skills and experience managing clients at mid level
- Amazing people skills with the ability to build rapport and influence internal teams as needed
- Project management capability and experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (core office hours). Additional hours may be required as necessary and flexibility is necessary to provide cover for incident resolution or work which is required out of hours.
Benefits for the ClientAccount Manager:
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we?heavily invest in?great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
• Up to £40,000 basic based on experience + company performance bonus.
• 26 days + bank holidays (increases a day a year, capped at 31)
• Company pension scheme – 3% employer contributions?
• Reward and recognition program??
• Once you pass probation you will be?eligible for additional?company discount perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel etc.