Cloud Security Consultant – £80k per annum
Are you looking for a new Cloud Security position? Are you experienced working with GCP?
My client is Google’s largest Premier Partner in Europe, and they hold MSP status as well as being Google’s Partner of the Year for Application Development. Their expertise in Data, Application development, Infrastructure and Managed Services helps them become the go to company for some of the world’s most exciting brands using Google Cloud Technology.
The details of the role are as follows:
• Consulting with end clients on all elements of governance and security controls, ensuring our solutions incorporate these requirements
• Leading the client on best practice, within modern cloud engagements. Helping clients embrace the new cloud tech, in a safe way
• Managing or supporting the implementation of ISO 27001 and/or other project/s related to Information Security, Data Protection, security governance, strategy, risk assessments and management
• Strong understanding of IT solutions/infrastructure (note we are not seeking technical skills).
• Rapidly analyse client situations and tailor appropriate responses to fit them.
• Able to think commercially, whilst also able to see where to add values
The person they are looking for should have following skills:
• Collaborative and proactive
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical thinking
• Articulate, persuasive and commercially aware
• Excellent communication (verbal and written)
• Data Protection / GDPR / ISO 27701
• PCI Payment Card Industry Standards
• ISO 27017, ISO 20000 – Service Management, ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
• Cloud Security Alliance Standards
• Centre for Internet Security CI
• UK Public Sector Standards
• Identity management solution i.e. active directory, cloud identity, etc
Integration with SIEM, vulnerability assessment tooling, etc
This role is also a remote position. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch an I will be happy to give you more information.
My client is not in a position to offer sponsorship for this role