We have a vacancy for a fully skilled CNC Cylindrical Grinder, to increase our capability/capacity due to increased expansion. The candidate that we are looking for will have experience in multi-change set-ups and demanding tolerances.
Callatech Precision ISO (Apply online only)
* Experience with setting and operating of machines Jones & Shipment CNC grinders and various manual grinders.
* Experience of Bore grinding, and CNC Universal grinding would be an advantage however experience within a similar role is essential.
* Experience of surface grinding.
* High Precision machining.
* Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
* Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
* Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
* Able to and fully conversant with programming and setting Fanuc and siemens controls CNC Mill Turn Machines.
* Be able to understand, interpret & program component parts from engineering drawings.
* Must be vigilant and diligent, with a good attention to detail, and able to maintain high standard of quality.
* To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening clarification and implementing of information.
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with colleagues.
* Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
* An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision.
* A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team, and progress continuous improvement.
* Proven experience within a CNC Cylindrical Grinder environment.
Callatech Precision Engineering Ltd is a dedicated talent specialist that partners with some of the UK’s most prestigious, advanced, precision engineering companies within the Aerospace, Automotive / Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Green, Environmental and FMCG industries. We’ll offer you expert support and advice throughout the process to ensure you select and secure a career-defining role.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a leading precision engineering business that specialises in the manufacture of small to medium sized, complex components then please apply with your C.V. covering your experience, availability, and any supportive information you may wish to include.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £13.00 to £17.00 Depending on experience
22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* Workplace pension
* On-site parking
* Monday to Friday
* CNC Cylindrical Grinder: Is a must