Commercial Insurance Account Handler – Home working available
Location – Croydon
Salary – to £35,000 DOE + Bonus OTE 5K, Pension, Flexible Benefits, and Incentives – Support toward CII Qualifications – Home working 3 – 4 days a week available
Our client is a Leading Independent Chartered Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 20 years. Highly respected in the Insurance Market and due to continued Expansion, they are now looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to add to the team.
This is an exciting roll which will include the day-to-day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a commercial Insurance role with a Broker, Insurer, MGA or an Underwriters
- Experience in Property Damage, Motor Fleet, Public Liability & Employers liability would be desirable.
- Previous premium exposure to range from £500 to £20,000 is advantageous
- Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
- Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous, and our client would support this.
If you wish to work for one of the most forward thinking and progressive brokers in the market who can offer solid career progression and both professional and personal development working alongside some of the industry’s leading professionals.
Our client offers generous staff benefits and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
If you wish to apply for any of the above position, please click on the link below and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.