Looking for your next opportunity as a Commercial Manager for a 12 Month FTC? Want to get involved in complex and major multi-million tenders? If your commutable to Greenford with significant experience in contract negotiation and the commercial management; this will be an excellent career choice for you!
As a Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial management of contracts across all the Business Units, from receipt of enquiry until receipt of payment from the customer: this will include commercial input for major tenders, preparing quotations, preparation and negotiation of contracts and contractual agreements, identification and management of commercial risks.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Commercial Manager you must hold the following:
* Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification desirable
* Significant experience in contract negotiation and the commercial management of supply contracts, post design services, integrated logistics support and installation for both UK and overseas customers.
* Demonstrable experience of drafting, analysing and modifying Terms & Conditions for Sale or Purchase, including identification of commercial risk within terms and identifying, implementing mitigation strategies.
* Significant experience of building relationships with customers, partners and other stakeholders, and all levels of the business.
* Working knowledge of the financial implications of Proposals & Contracts; Payments Terms, Payments Plans and cash flow.
* Proficient in the use of office software; word processing, spreadsheets, ERP/Contract administration, Project Planning.
* Ability to obtain and maintain SC clearance.
For the role of Commercial Manager, you will receive £50,000 plus generous benefits package. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age