As the Engagement Team Leader, you will lead a team of Engagement Advisors, who are the first point of contact for Job Centre Plus (JCP) and responsible for the warm handover process. They will work with the Job Centre Plus (JCP) Work Coaches to promote the value of the programme and engage the participant immediately in the programme and collect any relevant information which will allow our Employment Advisors to personalise the Initial Face to Face Meeting.
As the Engagement Team Leader, you will:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead and manage the team to achieve all performance targets and KPI’s, proactively seeking out ways to continuously improve.
- Monitor email boxes and CRM to ensure all correspondence is acknowledged in a timely manner by the Engagement Team
- Facilitate welcome sessions for new participants, collating the appropriate information about the participant for the Employment Advisor to deliver a personalised initial meeting.
- Complete monthly call quality and assurance checks to support the EAs in their development.
- Ensure that all documentation relating to participants is completed and maintained in an accurate, timely and respectful manner.
- Be able to commit to a shift pattern between 8.00am – 6.00pm with occasional Saturdays
As our Engagement Team Leader, you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentational skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging group sessions with a focus on promoting product/ programme.
- Strong understanding of the employment services/welfare to work philosophy and the needs and challenges of the job market for long term unemployed.
- High level digital literacy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies.
- Level 2 qualifications or equivalent including English and Maths
Please note that this is a shift based role and the hours are between between 8am – 6pm, with occasional Saturdays.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment – work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Please email us at if you have any queries relating to your application.