Are you an experienced data administrator, with a good level of business financial understanding?
When you join SUEZ, you get more than a brand-new role. Your work will help us deliver innovative and environmentally responsible solutions for water and waste management. You will get a chance to help us preserve and restore our planet’s natural capital for future generations. It’s a career that’s not only exciting, but full of opportunities as well as professional and personal fulfilment.
About the Role
* This position is offered on a 12 Month FTC
* This position can by a home based / office combination
What will I be doing?
Core role is to assist the Facilities/Procurement team in the gathering and collation of site data, specifically data such as: building maintenance, security, cleaning and landscaping information. This will be mainly carried out remotely but will also require site visits. The data gathered will then form the basis of tender documentation.
* Accurate data is key for the new Facilities/Procurement strategy in the UK and to meet savings required by SPOT2023 group project.
* Aid decision making by supplying regular accurate reports to the management team.
* Assist in the maintenance of an accurate and current Materials Manager (MM) system to enable the sales ledger to be closed in line with agreed timetables.
* Carry out detailed checks to validate the data held within the MM system.
* Assist in the maintenance of tonnage data and development of strategies to monitor tonnage data.
* Contribute to development of MM information systems.
What are the requirements?
* Essential to be confident in communicating on the phone, in person and in writing. Able to build strong working relationships
* Good administration skills
* Essential to possess good general MS Office skills, specifically in Excel
* Essential to possess data gathering and analysis skills, with an eye for detail. Produce reports from this data
* Essential to have a full driving licence and be prepared to travel to SUEZ sites
* Desirable to have a flexible approach to working hours
* Self-motivation and proactive approach essential; to be able to work well on own and as part of a team
* Desirable to possess the flexibility to assist in other requirements for Facilities/Procurement departments as they arise
Who we are
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. Over 90,000 likeminded people worldwide makes for an incredible team, where collaboration and trust are part of the way we work. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services.
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
*No agencies please