Origin are looking for a Sales Operations Executive within the North and South team to provide first class customer relationship support, with a focus on a quick turnaround of quote, orders new accounts and general enquiries. In this role, you will provide a high level of support to our new and current Trade Accounts. The key point for this role is to assume full ownership of the requests providing an end-to-end service to your assigned sub-team responsibilities.
You will be assigned a primary area with provision to support an alternative when requested, based on workload in each area and staffing levels required.
Key Responsibilities of the North/South SalesExecutive includes, but is not limited to:
- Handle day to day enquiries relating to your given sub-team.
- Prepare quotes, orders, proposals and agreements.
- Support for showroom activities as and when required, including providing samples/brochures.
- Provide advice and guidance to partners (new & current) on all Origin product offerings.
- Supporting partners with aftersales needs including remakes, parts orders, advice, and guidance.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the smooth flow of orders or applications.
- Make and receive phone calls via an automated distribution system.
- Use relevant IT systems to manage & update all customers information according to your sub-team.
- Answer customer queries promptly and in a professional manner.
- Keep up to date with Origin’s product and service offering.
- Carry out other duties & ad hoc projects as directed by the job.
- Ongoing customer support of OSS Quoting and ordering system.
What you will have:
- Customer focussed approach whilst taking pride in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Experience of working in a shared mailbox environment would be advantageous.
- A flexible and positive work ethic.
- Excellent team player with a willingness to support other teams as required and contribute to ad-hoc projects.
What Origin can offer you:
- As our biggest asset, every member of the Origin family will receive subsidised healthcare which includes 24/7 virtual GP access, gym, retail discounts and more!
- We all love time off whether it’s jetting off to somewhere exotic or a staycation, you’ll get 24 days to enjoy which includes full company shutdown so you will never have to fight for time off at Christmas again!
- Keen cyclist? Join our Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Football fan? As sponsors of the local football team, you will have access to Wycombe Wanderers Corporate Box.
- Free On-Site Parking.
- Group Life Insurance.
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment.
If this sounds like you, please click ‘Apply’ and join our team.