Blue Arrow is recruiting Customer Service Advisors on behalf of one of the UK’s leading financial services based in Bishop’s Cleeve, Cheltenham.
Pay Rate: £10.32 per hour + potential performance based pay rise after 6 months
Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week
Working Times: Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm, rotational shifts between these hours.
Contract: Ongoing temporary contract
With this role being a predominantly telephony based position, you will be dealing with a wide range of customer queries in the Insurance & Wealth Department.
A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling is advantageous but if you’re used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor. You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support teaching you everything you need to know.
* You will be working within the Insurance & Wealth Department as a lead point for customers to gain access into the range of service our client has to offer
* Telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
* Provide technical advice and guidance on your areas of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels (training will be provided)
* Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) requirements
* Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirements can be matched to the Bank’s services, and products and cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
* Scheduling and prioritising your allocated work daily
* Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
* Previous telephony experience is desirable
* Excellent communication – oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Embrace ‘in the moment’ coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status