Customer Service Advisor Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to join a Bristol based start-up for a Customer Service Advisor.
Following our launch last year we’ve experienced strong growth, requiring us to expand our Customer Service team.
As a new business we heavily focus on helping our customers get the best possible experience through regular communication. We’re looking for someone with extensive Customer Service experience, who is organised, efficient and keen to exceed expectations. We are not corporate highflyers but excellent team players!
The role will focus on the following;
* Liaising with customers via Live Chat and email and directing queries where necessary
* Answering product and shipping queries
* Working with our 3PL regarding fulfilment of orders and returns
* Providing order updates to ensure customers are kept fully up to date
* Updating customer records using Hubspot (CRM system) and Shopify (ordering system)
* Responding to customer reviews
As with any office role!, you will need to have a good IT knowledge base and additionally, have worked with a CRM system in a previous role.
We need someone that can work full time Monday-Friday so that everything is dealt with in a timely manner. We’re happy for the successful candidate to primarily work from home, but they should be happy to commute to the office (postcode BS37 6LR) as and when needed.
Please apply with your CV and Covering Letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT IF YOU ARE AN AGENCY