Customer Service Agent / Technical Helpdesk Agent
Salary: £20,000 per annum, plus out of hours payments at time plus a half – plus benefits
Hours of Work: Full-Time – 9am-5pm
About the Company:
Universal Transaction Processing and its sister company Faster Processing Limited are two of the fastest growing, innovative fintech organisations in the UK. Through a mixture of innovation and a focus on delivering outstanding customer service, we are committed to providing our customer base with market leading credit and debit card processing solutions.
With a customer base of over 20,000 customers, approximately £1.5 billion is processed across UTP’s estate of credit card machines each year with many hundreds of new customers being added on a monthly basis.
We are looking for exceptional, motivated and ambitious individuals to join our team who are willing and able to operate in a fast-paced environment as we continue to drive our business into new and exciting product areas.
The Customer Service Agent / Technical Helpdesk Agent Role:
Reporting into Operations Manager and working as part of the Customer Helpdesk team, the Technical Helpdesk Agent will be responsible for providing first-line and on-going support to all customer accounts.
Customer Service Agent / Technical Helpdesk Agent Responsibilities:
- Rapidly develop a thorough understanding of the payments industry and the market sector we operate within, together with a thorough understanding of the services we have on offer
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Provide end to end support for all customer queries from the initial call to resolution
- Outbound support to customers to ensure smooth transition of service delivery
- Deal with customer complaints in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal customers in order to enhance the customer experience
- Liaise with the company’s suppliers and partners in relation to the new customer approval process
- Detailed knowledge of overall Customer Service processes including logistics and onboarding
- Supporting the department manager to ensure daily and monthly KPI’s are adhered to
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to always produce accurate work which is clear and complete
- Professional, clear and confident communication skills on the telephone
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- High energy with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) together with the confidence to effectively use other in-house databases as required
- A proven track record in a customer service role
- Living within a reasonable commute of Manchester
Keywords: Technical Support, Customer Service, Malware, Spyware, Desktop, Laptop, MS, Microsoft, administer, Tier I, Tier 1, Tier II, Tier 2, Computers, Computer Information Systems, Technician, Tracking, workstations, applications, network
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Customer Service Agent / Technical Helpdesk Agent, then please apply now!