Data Analytics Consultant
£50,000 – £70,000
A leading consultancy firm is looking for hands-on Managers to provide advanced analytics and data modelling insights to a host of clients.
Recently voted a top company to work for, with a strong diversity and inclusion drive, this company offers an abundance of opportunities. They are extremely well-regarded in the consultancy space and driving forward an advanced data function to support growing client demands. Working across cloud technology, advanced analytics, back-end development, and insights, your role here can be shaped to your desires!
- Analyse and provide data-driven insights on vast, complex and varied datasets
- Drive technology solutions, model development, and new data infrastructure opportunities
- Hold client liaisons and build strong industry relationships
- Lead on client projects to manage and mentor junior consultants
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong data analytics skills using SQL, SAS, Python or R
- Visualisation tool experience such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview or Looker
- Exposure to cloud environments: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Strong communication skills with influence
- Experience leading analytical projects
Up to £70,000
2x pension contribution
Health cover and dental insurance
Technical development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.