DOOR ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £35,000 DOE
Our client have over 30 years of experience in the Door Engineering Industry. They are seeking an experienced Door Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis in the Midlands area.
Basic Salary of up to £35,000 + overtime.
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Working as a mobile engineer you will be responsible for the installation, repair, service, maintenance and PPM works on customer sites across a designated geographical region.
* Attending emergency call outs to carry out repairs to doors and shutters for retail, commercial and industrial premises.
* The position will be working on industrial, commercial and retail doors including loading bay equipment throughout your territory.
* The role will entail site attendance, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults.
* Collection of all information required to allow production of an estimate for repair or replacement.
* At least 2 years experience working with Industrial Doors, Sectional Doors, High-speed Doors, & Roller Shutters and preferably knowledge of Automatic Doors – sliding, swing, revolving etc.
* A strong electrical / mechanical engineering background.
* Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
* CSCS, IPAF & PASMA Certified.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* ADSA BS7036 EN16005 ideal but not essential.
* You will live in the Midlands area.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent