All Wales, with offices in Cardiff and St Asaph (currently working remotely)
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our busy team and gain experience in using Microsoft Dynamics 365, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system whilst working towards gaining Microsoft certifications.
The main purpose of the job is to:
- Support the CRM system help desk function to provide service to staff, stakeholders and other system users and develop an appreciation of the functionality and operation of the CRM
- Develop an understanding of and support background maintenance of the CRM System
- To undertake general network administration tasks including user account management, the assignment of appropriate access rights and profile management.
- To make changes to the CRM database once agreed by the organisation
- You will be expected to participate in structured learning focused on skills relevant to establishing necessary capabilities as a Dynamics 365 developer.
Although we have offices in Cardiff and St Asaph, we’re all working from home at the moment and expect this will continue for a little while yet.
We’ll let you know if you’ve been successful on or after 7 February.
Interviews will be held on the 16 February. As part of the process we will ask you to complete a task. We will send this by email on Friday 11 February at approximately 4pm. Please be prepared to present your completed task to the panel.
We’re currently holding our interviews over Zoom and if you’re invited to interview, we’ll give you a chance to test it out beforehand if you’re unfamiliar with it.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please complete an application form. Completed application and equality forms should be sent to the HR Team via email.
If you have any questions about the job, get in touch with Johanna Balbini, Database Development and Project Manager.