Due to expansion an opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to provide their services for building maintenance on a Military base, based in Plymouth as well as covering other sites locally when needed.
The position consists of building maintenance including; planned preventative and reactive maintenance, testing, inspection and new installations as well as working in hazardous areas.
* Fault finding to resolve reactive Electrical issues in a timely and professional manner
* Complete emergency light testing and emergency light repairs
* To complete general power and lighting repairs
* Undertake electrical installations
* Carry out electrical test and inspections
* General electrical repairs and servicing tasks
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
* A recognised apprenticeship with relevant experience as a fully qualified electrician
* Holds City and Guilds 2391, 2394 or 2395 Testing and Inspection
* Holds 18th Edition Regulations
* Experience of electrical testing and Installation
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy