Are you looking for something new? Our client is looking to appoint a detailed Finance Assistant with a strong team working ethic to join their global brand. This is a full time Finance Assistant role is working a standard 37.5 hours. Flexi-time and our hybrid working scheme (2 days at home, 3 in the office)
If you’re proactive, have a good eye for detail and work well with others, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Finance Assistant you will be:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplying statement reconciliations
- Dealing with general suppliers enquiries
- Ensuring approvals are in line with company policies
- Processing the BAC’s and payment runs
- Administrative duties
As a Finance Assistant you will have:
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Good organisational skills, to meet and prioritise deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, word, excel
If the Finance Assistant role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on or .
By applying for this Finance Assistant role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.