To provide customers and colleagues with product-specific information, scientific support and assistance in resolving product-related complaints.
- Act as the primary technical contact for defined geographical regions and globally, as required
- Investigate and resolve product-related complaints in order to maintain customer satisfaction and product quality
- Liaise with Product Managers, researchers and suppliers on scientific issues relating to the Bio-Rad AbD Serotec product range
- Update and maintain existing product information, including datasheets and safety datasheets
- Provide in-house technical assistance to colleagues
- Acquire and maintain product specific technical information
Minimum 3 years laboratory experience with focus on immunology/ immunological techniques including flow-cytometry, IHC, WB and ELISA.
- Fluent in French written and spoken
- Organised and methodical approach
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Good problem-solving skills with particular focus on antibody applications
- Computer literacy (including Excel) and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Degree in Life Sciences
- PhD preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Income protection (sickness insurance)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Bupa private health insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday (plus one extra day on your birthday)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Gym Membership discounts
- Shopping discounts
- Free onsite parking
- All applicants must be fully eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
- If you do not live within 50 miles from Kidlington in Oxfordshire, please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to relocate or commute.
- If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ with an updated CV and Cover Letter.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad provides a wide range of products for use in the support of COVID-19 diagnostic screening, confirmation of test results, surveillance, and therapy/vaccine research and development. From molecular testing using real-time PCR or Droplet Digital PCR, to immunology assays, our wide range of solutions provide best in class sensitivity and accuracy.
Our products are used in research and clinical laboratories around the world, contributing to the advancement of COVID-19 research, SARS-CoV-2 screening assays, and vaccine development.
We are committed to providing reliable, sensitive solutions to help combat the global pandemic.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad has a portfolio in excess of 11,000 antibodies and associated reagents, which are sold in over 55 countries world-wide, through both direct sales and via a network of global distributors. The portfolio business is complemented with a leading range of custom antibody manufacture and generation services, including recombinant monoclonal antibodies produced via Bio-Rad’sHuCAL® technology.
The antibody business is head-quartered in Kidlington, near Oxford, England, along with its main production facilities.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit CVs unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.