I am recruiting on behalf of a leading regional charity for a Fundraising Manager to coordinate the and deliver the charity’s fundraising strategy, increasing and diversifying the revenue streams.
This is unique opportunity for an experienced fundraising professional to join a wonderful charity and ‘kick-start’ the community and corporate fundraising initiatives.
In exchange a competitive salary, excellent holiday allowance, superb working environment and flexible working are on offer
Reporting into the Head of Income Generation this busy and varied role requires a dynamic and energetic candidate with dedication and drive, and the ability to lead, manage and motivate the team.
* Implement and deliver agreed fundraising strategy and meet targets
* Work closely with Head of Income Generation to achieve the above, report financials, set targets
* Man-management – nurture, motivating and supervise the team
* Build relationships with community organisations and groups to secure partnerships and support for the charity
* Represent and introduce the charity to corporate sponsors, community groups and local societies
* Establish a close working relationship with corporate sponsors and attend networking events
* Establish effective collaboration with other internal colleagues including Volunteer Manager, Comms team, Events team
* Manage bi-annual overseas challenge
Key Skills and Requirements for the role:
* Previous experience in a community fundraising role
* Highly motivated and proactive self-starter
* Confident public speaker
* Strong communicator with the ability to integrate well with all teams and interact with stakeholders at all levels
* Professional, dedicated approach. Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
* Flexible with the capacity to work additional hours when required
* Strong management skills
* The ability to build and develop long-lasting relationships with external stakeholders
* Diving licence and access to vehicle
If you are interested in this position please contact me asap for an initial chat and further details of the position