Length: 12 Months
Rate:£35.00 – £40.00 per hour
Hours:9:00am – 6:00pm.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Middleweight Graphic Designer to join their talented in-house Marketing Creative Services team.
Find the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media using colour, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques. Develop the overall layout and production design of web graphics, advertisements for print and digital, journals, infographics, emails, landing pages, promotion displays, event signage and deliverables, marketing brochures and signage systems.
This position requires design expertise, as well as coordination, vision, project management skills and organisation.
The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Associate Creative Director, as well as the Creative Manager and PMO team. Besides having proven success in campaign design systems, this individual must have experience in designing within an existing brand and design framework.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working from a brief, create layouts and final designs to present to the client
- Working on designs to produce effective demand generation campaigns
- Working on ABM campaigns and liaising with creative colleagues in the US
- Collaborate with the Associate Creative Director and other members of the design team on execution
- Communication directly with stakeholders
- Over 7 year’s commercial experience in graphic design
- Highly competent on Mac and across the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Strong eye for typography and layout
- Previous agency and or in-house experienced required
- Strong communication skills
- Previous B2B background is a plus
- Solid digital design awareness including user experience
- Comfort working both independently and as part of a global team
- Desire to continue learning and willingness to embrace new skill sets
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of branding and the ability to integrate a consistent look-and-feel across all creative deliverables
- Think differently, execute exceptionally – and have fun!