Head of Sales
Salary: £50,000 – £90,000 DOE, OTE Up to £150k
Location: Home-based + Remote, based in London.
Are you a sales and business development focused professional looking for a new opportunity where you can make a real difference in society whilst being able to earn a generous salary and an exceptional commission? Do you have experience in the healthcare or logistics sectors? Innova Search are delighted to partner with a now mature start-up business that has seen unprecedented growth in the past 18 months and are now looking for a Business Development Manager to lead the sales function into 2022.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for increasing sales revenue by proactively bringing in new clients whilst nurturing strong relationships with current clients. You will be reporting directly to the Directors, discussing new strategies and ideas on ways to achieve growth in new and existing markets.
The business has been trading for 5 years and has grown to a £7m+ turnover that is extremely profitable. They are now looking at new revenue streams and to maximise their current market aiming to be the number one player in their space in the next 3 years. The company was founded as a same day medical services courier working with GP’s, private individuals, pharmacies, opticians and dental practices to courier samples across London to private testing labs. The business has evolved over the past 3 years that they now have a team of over 70 in place that are able to administer mobile testing and draw bloods to offer a personalised healthcare service. The business has recently started to offer their services to high net worth individuals, film companies and sports teams across all sports. They are now unique in the fact that they have combined medics and a courier service to offer a whole spectrum of services as a leading healthcare provider.
– Increasing sales revenue through new business.
– Build strong rapport with current clients.
– Manage business projections and forecasting revenue
– Liaising with Directors.
– A heavy emphasis on prospecting and networking to generate new leads.
– Arranging and attending meetings with clients and using strong negotiation and influencing skills to close sales.
– Continually thinking of new ideas on how to win new business.
– Understanding of up to date market trends and competitor activity.
– Track record of winning new business and getting the best out of existing accounts.
– Able to demonstrate how you are able to successfully win business and close.
– Strong experience in a Sales or Business Development role, ideally within the healthcare sector or logistics/courier sector.
– Ability to think outside the box and generate new innovative ideas.
– Strong communication skills
– A self-motivated individual with the hunger for success.