IZ Connect Recruitment is excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Hotel House Attendant within the Ealing area. Our client is the UK’s leading outsourced hotel services company, helping clients deliver some of the best guest experiences to over 24 million customers each year.
The successful Hotel House Attendant would be committed to work within a fast paced team who revolves their ethos around customer service and ensuring they provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Our Client is willing to offer the following salary bracket for the Hotel House Attendant role, £8.92 to £10 per hour. This will be based on the Hotel House Attendant’s qualification level as well as experience.
The successful Hotel House Attendant would be required to carry out the following duties:
1. Cleaning guest rooms to the hotel standard
2. Replenishing linen and guest supplies
3. Providing a great guest experience
4. Reporting any maintenance faults and deal with lost property
5. Ensuring that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
Previous experience of working in a housekeeping environment for the Hotel House Attendant role is desirable but not essential.
If this position sounds like something you would be perfect for, please send us your CV today