An exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Account Manager to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Managing the critical path so key deadlines are met.
- Liaising with Far East, ensuring all feedback is provided to the relevant departments.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Suggest opportunities of how to grow the business.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
- Must have a minimum of 3- 4 years experience working with UK high street customers.
- Ideally have a fashion and accessories background.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.