Success Recruit are currently working with a well-established service provider based in Central Essex who are seeking to recruit two Internal Hire & Sales Coordinators for their busy and expanding team to help with continued growth.
The successful candidates will be working closely within a supportive and friendly team who will offer support daily to a portfolio of clients ensuring the best level of service can be provided and successful hire sales are achieved.
The successful Internal Hire & Sales Coordinator will be expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate experience within customer focused positions
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Have previous experience within customer service, admin or sales environment
The successful Internal Hire & Sales Coordinator will be rewarded with:
- Becoming a valued team member within a well-established & growing business
- Opportunity to develop a career and progress within the business
- Training and development
- Free parking – you must drive and own transport due to location
The Internal Hire & Sales Coordinator will be expected to deliver excellent customer service at all times to a large customer base covering the UK with large home named national brands.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls on enquiries from new and existing customers
- Answer all incoming email enquiries
- Maintain & develop customer relationships
- Ensure data is collected in a timely manner and manage through to completion jobs
- Update CRM and update internal teams with progress
- Undertake product and development training
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a well-established business and will work alongside long standing team members in a friendly sociable environment. It will suit someone who enjoys supporting customers over the telephone and via email with orders and ensuring any issues arise they are dealt with in a timely manner.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with overtime available
Up to £25k dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.