Bromcom provide integrated Cloud based solutions for Schools, including MIS, Finance, Consolidated Reporting and Analytics. With over 30 years in the education sector and over 1,000,000 users in the UK, we are currently in a rapid growth phase and seeking to expand our team. We are currently seeking talented, competitive, efficient, and highly motivated individuals to join our internal sales team.
- Developing Prospects: Liaising with new and existing prospects in your designated Region. Engaging through a mixture of new leads generated from our sales and marketing efforts and with our existing customers. Gathering and understanding the needs of these prospects will enable you to build a value proposition for them based around the Bromcom MIS product.
- Setting up demonstrations: As part of the process of liaising with prospects you will discuss the key areas of our MIS, enabling the process to progress through to a further meeting with the Regional Account Manager, delivering either a webinar and or face to face demonstrations.
- Pricing and Admin: You will necessitate discussing and creating pricing proposals using associated standard contract documents that reflect the needs of the prospects. Knowledge and the use of Excel is essential.
- CRM Calls: Calling existing Customers for feedback and ongoing assistance.
- B2B telesales: Previous B2B telesales experience is desirable.
As an ongoing part of the role, you will also liaise regularly with the marketing team to share feedback from our customers, whilst remaining aware of the latest updates and upgrades that we are offering to the MIS – sharing any insights and additional features with prospects and customers to help drive further sales using the Inbound sales process.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be ambitious and driven with a willingness to gain a completive understanding of the education marketplace and solution selling.
Ongoing training will be provided.
Bromcom is an Equal Opportunities Employer