We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join us on a part time basis. Join a fast-paced service desk environment that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues and involved in all aspects of technical support. This will be based at our London office.
You will be part of a dedicated, hardworking team delivering first point of contact for all IT issues and queries, to provide excellent customer service and provide first time fixes. This will be carried out with deskside support and through helpdesk calls.
You will be required to receive and record incidents from IT service users within the organisation and to accurately log and records these within the helpdesk management system. You will also be required to assist in resolving first line IT issues and to support to end users, working closely with all the teams, the service users and third party suppliers, maintaining a regular dialogue with the service user until the incident has been resolved and closed.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a first point of contact between the IT department and AGG employees, both deskside and through calls, to ensure they receive appropriate help in a timely manner
- Experience of both hardware and software support
- To provide initial assessment, triage, research and resolution of incidents and requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes
- Liaise with the Managed Services provider as required using the agreed request fulfilment, incident management and change management processes
- Work alongside Second and Third line colleagues to follow tickets through to a complete and timely resolution
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Monitor and act upon incident and service requests logged with the Service Desk teams, maintaining ownership of these requests and communication with users and colleagues.
- User management (starters, leavers and movers)
Is this you?
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures – ITIL Foundation Certificate is desirable
- Strong technical skills in resolving 1st line IT issues
- Experience in a service desk environment
- Strong customer services experience both face to face and over the phone
- Good understanding of data protection/information security
- Comfortable communicating both verbally and in written form with users of all levels across the business
- Knowledge of IOS configuration and support
- Experience of hardware and software installation and configuration
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, Office 365, Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of service management tools e.g. ServiceDesk Plus
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company – We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please).