We provide a complete workplace consultancy, from a single office relocation, design and fit-out, to workspace planning, refurbishment and interior branding on a global scale.
Our clients rely on us to craft bespoke and sustainable workspaces and our proudest moments are seeing their first reaction when the doors open to their new offices.
Working within your team you will:
- Develop appropriate design concepts based on the client brief, exploring a variety of ways to deliver design intent
- Produce drawings, details and modify existing plans using AutoCAD or Revit; assist 3D visualisers where appropriate
- Provide briefing, creative and technical support to the project leader; manage and produce construction documentation packages, including detailing
- Help with space planning and workplace strategy
- Produce 3D sketch visuals
- Research and specify products – fixtures and fittings, furniture and finishes
- Undertake site surveys; have the ability and willingness to coordinate with subcontractors and consultants
- Coordinate design of signage and other graphic material
- Meet with sales reps to be updated on their products and help maintain an up-to-date samples library
- Any other ad hoc design support to your team as required
- Workplace design experience
- A good level of technical skill with attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, especially on work for pitches and tenders
- Confidence to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Fluent in AutoCAD and Photoshop and Revit; knowledge of other relevant Adobe / AutoDesk packages would also be beneficial.