Junior / Trainee Sales Executive
£25,000 – £30,000 + Company Bonus + Phone + Pension
Are you interested in pursuing a career in sales within a manufacturing business, with training, a varied role, a competitive salary and a clear scope to progress to a senior position?
On offer is a Monday – Friday role where you will be playing a key part in driving sales for a successful food manufacturing company. This will involve cold calling, chasing leads, and site visits to potential customers. The client base will include supermarkets, food service, and wholesale traders. Full inhouse training will be given on sales and products. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into sales.
You will be joining a long-standing and industry leading food brand that you would be proud to represent. Due to recent success the company are looking to expand and now require fresh salespeople to drive the business further forward.
This role would suit somebody looking to get into sales with an understanding of engineering, manufacturing or similar.
- Finding potential customers and cold calling them
- Chasing leads and developing key accounts
- Site visits to establish customer relationships
- Working with supermarkets, food service, and wholesale traders
- Full training provided on sales and products
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Looking to get into sales
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Manufacturing, Technical, Product, Engineer, Products, Sales, Coordinator, Food, FMCG, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester