An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate Kitchen Designer to work in a high end interior design showroom in Winchester Hampshire.
You will be working within a well established showroom with a busy pipeline ready for you to pick up.
Fantastic quality, bespoke products and the opportunity to work on a range of projects throughout the household.
The Ideal Candidate will:
– Bring a can do-attitude with the ability to fit into a team
– Inspire, excite, and support our customers from design concept to installation
– Create, present and exchange thoughts on designs, styles, colour and finishes
– Manage multiple projects ensuring seamless communication and coordination throughout
– Driven, enthusiastic and motivated
– Demonstrate a passion for the Neptune brand & a flair for design
– Develop meaningful relationships with all customers & stakeholders
– Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Your main duties will include:
– Understand and demonstrate the brand & style through your design work.
– Respond & schedule customer Consultations
– Complete Complementary Consultations; including scale drawing, sketched elevations, colour pallet & approximate costs. Aiming to inspire the customer to progress to the Full Design Service Fee.
– Complete the Full Design Service Package including a site visit & A3 design fold; Auto CAD software; including Plans, Elevations, 3D Renders, Recommended Appliances, Mood Boards, Quotes & Full Quote Estimate.
– Discuss & demonstrate potential design work with the Installation Manager
– Completed Bespoke Auto CAD drawings
– Discuss our Recommended Appliance options confidently
– Present design work to the customer, discuss changes and/or finalise the design to obtain a Deposit or Commitment fee from the customer.
– Execute design amendments with a keen eye for detail & diligence to customer specification with functionality and practicality in mind.
– Order internal & external products in accordance with the agreed schedule
– Create customer project schedules.
– Complete installation plans & elevations following specified format with a keen eye for detail & diligence.
– Manage & process all payments on customer account through the till system.
– Actively contribute to the growth and development of the stores
If you have at lease 2 years experience as a Kitchen Sales Designer, and would like to find out more about our client and their team then please get in touch today!
(phone number removed)
(phone number removed)