We are seeking a Kitchen Porter to work as part of the kitchen team and assist in maintaining outstanding levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen areas to include all working areas and food & beverage crockery, utensils and serving equipment.
* Washing all crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils and equipment, food service equipment.
* Ensuring that the following are kept clean and tidy and to a very high standard: Floors & Walls. Bins – inside and out. Crushing and disposal of cardboard and boxes. Fridges & Freezers (with assistance of chefs). Back yard and delivery areas
* Maintain cleanliness and safety of working areas
* To be aware of and to adhere to all health and safety, fire, hygiene and COSHH regulations governing the work you are undertaking and to ensure the correct chemicals/detergents are always used.
* Physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects is essential • Ability to work under pressure and in hot environments
*First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy