Are you looking for a laboratory job?
Do you have a science background?
I am currently recruiting for my client who are seeking to add a Laboratory technician to their team. They are a state of the art laboratory within the motor industry, mainly oils.
This is initially on a temporary basis until 31st December 2021, but could go permanent for the right candidate.
The job is full time, Monday to Friday and is paying £9.50p/h. It is based in West Yorkshire, it is therefore commutable from Wakefield, Leeds, Doncaster, Pontefract, Batley, Dewsbury and other similar locations.
Day to day responsibilities.
– Conduct laboratory testing of raw materials
– Conduct lab testing of finished products
– Sample preparation ready for testing
– Conduct a range of laboratory analyses whilst supporting the lab team
Are you right for the role?
– You will have a degree in Chemistry or a science background/laboratory experience
– You must be available to start almost immediately
– You will have lab experience through your degree and a desire to work in lab setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the Scientific sector with the potential of it going permanent!
If you are interested, interviews are been conducted as soon as Friday 12th November so do not delay!
Please apply with an up to date CV on word format.