Would you like to be part of an organisation which is committed to improving patient lives worldwide through education, collaboration and innovation?
Do you want to make a difference?
If?the answer is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conform to good laboratory practice and health and safety requirements by ensuring personal protective equipment is used
• Adhere to set procedures and quality systems
• Use of technical laboratory equipment in routine functions such as protein purification, analysis and quality control
• Complete production records accurately
• Use electronic database for access to records and inventory management
• Maintain equipment in line with quality expectations
• Perform regular general laboratory operations
• Educated to degree level or relevant lab experience
• GCSE’s in Maths, English and Science
• Must be able to follow set procedures
• Must be able to record results accurately
• Good working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office
• Good time management, self-organisation, and planning skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both written & verbal
• To be able to work as part of a team
• To be self-motivated and willing to take responsibility
Working for us:
Founded in 1986 by a group of former researchers based at the University of Birmingham, Binding Site is today recognised as a market leader in the development of products for the investigation of a range of disorders involving immunodeficiency.
The Company is built on the success of its people and values them as its key asset. Integral to Binding Site is creating a diverse and inclusive culture which welcomes and creates diversity of thought, action, and innovation where all 1,200 colleagues can truly thrive. Support and continuous education is reinforced through partnerships with organisations such as Stonewall.
With a strong focus on building a sustainable future for its workforce and local communities, Binding Site has high aspirations for continuous improvement and ensuring their people contribute to their future vision. In addition, Binding Site has recently been recognised at the 2021 Birmingham Post Business Awards, winning both “Company of the Year” and “International Trade and Export” Awards.
Working at Binding Site means being part of a global, award-winning community that delivers innovative solutions with shared ideas and a collective dedication to improving patient lives, worldwide.
Location: Calthorpe Road
Hours: 40 hrs
Interviews will take place on the 22nd September 2021.