£20,000 – £25,000
Zenith are working with a well known manufacturer in County Durham in their search for a Materials Coordinator. As a Materials Coordinator, you will be responsible for the administrating, control and management of the Materials processes.
This is a very busy role that is required due to a significant increase in order volumes of the previous quarter and an increased demand on the department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a renowned brand within a busy and fast paced role.
The role includes:
* Processing Materials Orders and Purchasing Orders and the associated admin
* Stock management and vendor handling
* Relationship management with the Vendor and end clients
* Vendor quality checks, audits and reporting
* Continuous improvement of the Purchasing and Materials processes
* Liaison with senior management within the purchasing and Procurement team such as the Purchasing Manager and Commercial Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and have strong administrative and organisational skills. Experience within a materials or Purchasing role would be highly beneficial.
Candidates must be CIPS Qualified.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a busy, forward thinking team with abundant exposure to new processes, unique procedures, and a supportive management team.
For more information, please apply or contact Andrew at Zenith today