Role: M&E Supervisor
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £35,000
Rullion are working with a leading engineering services provider who have recently won a contract for works at the Culham Science Centre/ CCFE home to UKAEA.
Our client is looking for an Electrically biased M&E Supervisor to join their team on site.
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
* High level of willingness with a “can do” attitude
* Good Communication Skills, with the ability to ‘be in touch’ at all levels
* Able to make decisions that will support the aims and objects of the contract in supporting the Client’s objectives
* Good Literacy
* Good PC Skills
* 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration
* Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry or equivalent
* Experience with similar maintenance and supervisory duties including fault diagnosis, and rectification
* Experience in all aspects of general building PPM schedules
* Health and Safety Training
* Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
* Maintaining critical rotating equipment, Chillers, HVAC systems, BMS, and process water systems.
* City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360), Course C or recognised equivalent
* Health and Safety Training (IOSH Managing Safely)
* Experience in computer PPM management systems
* Basic Mechanical experience/knowledge
* ACoP L8 awareness
* Pressure regulations awareness.
* Fault Finding and Understanding of Schematic Drawings.
If you feel you match the requirement then please submit your CV today! Please contact for further details.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants