Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM FM is recruiting a Mobile Gas Engineer to join the FM team, to cover the Student Roost contracts in the Sheffield and Rotherham area.
You will focus on:
• Providing a dedicated and integrated Planned, Reactive and Proactive Maintenance delivery to a specific Customer on a specific portfolio of Sites
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carrying out Reactive and First Fix emergency breakdown service to ensure continuity of service for the Customer across a portfolio of sites, and ensuring the completion of all associated paperwork.
• Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other engineering tasks across other properties within the portfolio.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.Your mission
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum Core Domestic & Commercial Gas Safe Qualifications
• Minimum NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers licence.Who are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation.
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Our benefits package includes a company van, travel expenses, bonus scheme, contributory pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), gym subsidy, BAM social club membership and much more.
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We’re on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow