Operating Department Practitioner
Private Hospital in Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£36,000 – £39.000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Operating Department Practitioner to join a fantastic private hospital in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Package for the Operating Department Practitioner but not limited to:
* £36,000 – £39,000 per annum
* 37.5 hours per week – Monday-Friday with some Saturday shifts as required. Shifts may include early mornings and evenings.
* Opportunities for training and development
* Excellent benefits package
Operating Department Practitioner requirements:
* Registered Practitioner with HCPC
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Experience in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Demonstrated computer skills
* Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
* Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
Please apply via this advert for the Operating Department Practitioner role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Operating Department Practitioner role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise