Would you like to work for a successful market leader offering a secure Permanent position? How does working in a modern office alongside a professional, friendly and supportive team sound? Are you Customer focused whilst offering outstanding attention to detail? How does working Monday to Friday with no evenings and weekends fit into your life? If you’re interested by this intro – this could be the perfect role for you and you should continue to read on…
My client is looking for an Operations Assistant to join their successful growing team based in Havant, Portsmouth. Established more than 4 decades ago, this business is continuing to grow internationally whilst retaining their “family feel” as they recognise their team members as vital to their success.
Working in a small office team of less than 10 at this open plan site, you would be seen as a key player to driving the business forward. You will be fully supported in learning the in house system & products and empowered to take ownship of your customer base to provide a first class service.
Here are some examples of the responsibilities of the role for the successful Operations Assistant:
* First point of contact for the business
* End to end Account Management including
– Processing order information
– Sales invoices
– Collection notes
– Booking deliveries
* Monitoring the Email Inbox(s) and distributing / actioning queries received as efficiently as possible
* Setting up new business accounts on the system and maintaining the database information with accurate real time info
* Managing supplier relationships
* General office support and adhoc duties.
As the successful Operations Assistant, you will posses the following experience & qualities:
* A can do attitude
* Passionate about applying the “right first time approach” to ensure outstanding customer service
* Highly efficent & organised
* An expert communicator
* Process driven
* Team player
* Able to demonstrate initiative to overcome customer issues and resolve them efficiently
* I.T literate
What you’ll get:
* Permanent work
* 20 days leave + the bank holidays + additional Christmas shut down + Birthday day off. Annual leave entitlement increases with each year of service up to 25 days.
* WEEKDAY WORKING ONLY! Monday to Thursday 8-5 – Friday 7:30-4:30.
* FREE parking
* Professional & Supportive Team
* Immediate start – notice periods will be honoured where applicable
* Salary 23-25K per annum depending on exerience
This role is immediately available for the ideal Operations Assistant. Apply now as the client is interviewing as soon as possible