A leading international Tech business who specialise in professional identification software are looking for a full-time Privacy Analyst to join its global privacy team based in their Amsterdam office. They are looking for someone who has some good experience of working on projects but more importantly someone who is proactive and innovative.
This person will manage the day-to-day operations of the company’s privacy program, in collaboration with firm’s team of in-house privacy lawyers, reporting to Senior Counsel, Global Privacy. The role will include managing their Data privacy records for over 4,000 vendors as well as getting involved in implementing a new software programme to help manage this as well as a number of other privacy projects.
- Managing operations of the firms Privacy Compliance Program, coordinating input of various stakeholders
- Leading implementation of tech solutions to streamline delivery of privacy requirements
- Coordinating responses to enquiries from customers, employees and others regarding the use of their personal data by the business, supported by Human Resources, Marketing and Information Technology
- Maintaining the firms internal GDPR Management site
- Taking ownership of version control and review cycle for public-facing privacy documents, such as the Privacy Centre and Data Protection FAQs
- Coordinating maintenance of firm’s internal third-party records
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold at least two years of experience within a highly regarded business, preferably a leading advisory/ project management firm/ law firm
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have full business English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Have program operations and advanced Excel skills
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Be a pragmatic thinker and self-starter who consistently delivers on commitments – you should have exceptional organisational skills and be resourceful and process-oriented
- Have experience of data protection/ privacy/ GDPR or in a technology company (an advantage)
- Have experience implementing compliance/ privacy technology/ software (an advantage)
For a confidential chat about this or other roles he is handling please contact Matt Pollard in the Jameson Legal London office.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit